We know how important it is to have a reliable vehicle that gets you to the grocery store, pharmacy, doctor’s offices, work and all of your other essential runs! Circle Buick GMC wants you to know that we are still here for you.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have put important processes in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Introducing Low to No Contact Service
Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Let us do the work while you stay home
· We will pick up your vehicle for your service repair appointment and return it to you after at no charge!
(Within 7 miles from the dealership.)
Drop off your vehicle without stepping a foot inside
· Park your vehicle outside and drop your keys in our drop box.
· Check in by calling one of our advisors.
Eliminating the Exchange of Paperwork
Designing a no contact, paperless interaction for you
· Sign your invoice through email on your cellphone, tablet, computer or any other device you use to access the internet.
· Pay over the phone by credit or debit card for our current customers.
· Your receipt for payment will be emailed over to you along with your final invoice.
Keeping a clean atmosphere
· All vehicles will be sanitized before and after each visit.
· Continual store cleaning including sanitizing our waiting areas, desks, doors and all touch points in the dealership.
· Hand sanitizer is readily available in all departments for both customers and employees.
Waiting Area Changes
Still interested in waiting at the dealership?
· The waiting areas seating is marked to ensure all customers are 6 ft apart while waiting.
· The floors are also marked 6 feet apart while waiting in line for the cashier.
Just like you, we are still learning about this virus and know things change every day. Our goal is to always provide a healthy place of business and we will continually make changes as they are recommended by the CDC.
Buick, GMC Service In Highland IN
Welcome to our beautiful, state-of-the-art service department! We have proudly served the Highland, IN area since 1981 and offer a wide range of automotive products and services. Here our team of ASE-certified and OEM factory-trained master technicians can tackle any project you might have. From diagnostic work to routine maintenance, we do it all, always using the highest-quality OEM parts and accessories. Our team of experts will keep you up to date on your vehicle’s progress while it’s in our shop and will provide accurate quotes and efficient service. Most importantly, our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and can answer any questions you might have along the way.
That said, we know that some automotive projects do take longer than others. We invite you to kick back and relax in our comfortable lounge with fresh coffee, a TV and Wi-Fi while you wait. It’s easy to schedule your next visit using our convenient online scheduling form or by phone. We serve drivers from across the region, including Schererville, Merrillville, and Hammond, IN. Make your appointment today! We look forward to working with you.
Come to us for:
Lube, Oil, & Filter Change
Maintenance (Wipers, Headlights, Etc)
Replace / Adjust Brakes
Muffler / Exhaust Repair
Vehicle Checkup / Inspection
Vehicle Checkup / Inspection
Special Service Discounts
We are proud to be an OEM-authorized service department and honor the latest special offers and discounts directly from the factory. Be sure to check back regularly for the latest specials on everything from oil changes to tires!
Quality OEM parts and accessories are essential to keeping your vehicle in top-notch condition. It’s easy to get exactly what you need at fair market prices directly from our service department. Request a quote today!