If you’ve been looking for a new truck and have not been able to make up your mind, you’ve come to the right place. Choosing the right new truck for your specific driving needs can be difficult, especially if you don’t know about all the offerings of each pickup. Every driver wants to get behind the wheel of a new truck that can offer them the most innovative technology, the most power, the highest towing and hauling capacity and excellent safety protection. If these are qualities you’re looking for, the GMC Sierra 1500 is a perfect choice. The following list will show you the top ten reasons why the new GMC Sierra 1500 is the best pickup truck in the auto industry.
[View Inventory: GMC Sierra 1500]
10 Reasons to Drive a GMC Sierra 1500
- Powerful V8 Engine. The available 6.2-liter V8 engine delivers an incredible 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. All this power and torque is sent to the wheels through a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Incredible Towing Power. When opting for the 6.2-liter V8 engine and choosing the Double Cab with four-wheel drive and Max Trailering Package, the new GMC Sierra 1500 will give you a towing capacity of up to 12,100 pounds.
- MulitPro™ Tailgate. This innovative new tailgate can only be found on the GMC Sierra 1500. It offers six distinct functions that let you load, unload and access the cargo box with ease.
- High-Tech Features. The GMC Sierra 1500 offers many available technology features, including Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, a navigation system and Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Luxurious Comfort. Available comfort features like leather upholstery, heated front seats and class-leading head and legroom make the GMC Sierra 1500 an easy pick.
- Advanced Safety. Safety technology features available in the GMC Sierra 1500 include automatic emergency braking, front pedestrian braking, rear cross-traffic alert, forward collision alert, lane departure warning and many others.
- Steel Cargo Bed. The high-strength steel bed floor gives you the durability you need in a truck.
- ProGrade Trailering System. Intelligent technologies that provide confidence when towing and hitching a trailer.
- Traction Select System. This high-tech system allows you to choose a driving mode that is tailored for a specific road condition.
- In-Vehicle Trailering App. This feature offers a variety of useful features.
[You May Also Like: How to Use the New MultiPro™ Tailgate on the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500?]